"1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via
alexndergaskarth) Jul 21
I feel like I need to a t-shirt to wear around adults that says
“No, I don’t know what college I want to go to.
No, I don’t know what I want to study
No, I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life.
SO PLEASE DON’T ASK ME”
"No i don’t know when i’ll be graduating"
51seconds) Jul 21
"We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity"
Um ok but I don’t recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200.
my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women
Plus I remember where I lost my virginity.
hiphopfightsplaque, via misticwaves) Jul 20
Anonymous said: How do you describe getting friendzoned?
I’m a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind who has high standards.
queenofheartsonthesleeve) Jul 18
i just want a boy who touches me distractedly
like sitting watching a movie and he just kinds of drags his fingers over your skin while watching and he doesn’t have a motive he’s not trying to tickle you or be sexual with you he’s just touching your skin and feeling the shape of your bones under that skin like it’s physically comforting for him to know that you’re there right under his fingertips im so
confessions-of-an-almost-actress) Jul 18